Monday, October 12, 2009

"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"

We all know that our teacher is our hero. Why?Because without our teacher we can not learn anything, and we can not achive our goal in life without them. Teachers are the one who teach us, and also they are our 2nd mother. Teachers says that being a teacher is good, a very challenging, and a very interesting profession.

I admire all the teachers because they are sharing their knowledge and also they are giving advise to us to achieve our goal in life. Even sometimes if they are tired, you will see in their face a smile even they are tired also they are willing to teach us. And also teachers are very important. When they are tired the only thing that I know to do is to listen and keep quiet while he/she is discussing our lesson.

So I thank our teachers because they are here to teach us and also to comfort us like our parents. And I promise that I will do anything to become our teacher happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment